No Day But Today

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bean Town or Bust


So here I am in Boston; cool and rainy Boston.
This is the view from the Charles River which is just southeast of my 'studio' apartment. This city is incredible! I brought my recently acquired southern drawl up to the northeast where I stick out a bit! I can add another nickname to my list as I seem to have lost the -er on the end of my first name. I am 'Heathah', and I am close to 'Hahvahd'. I carry 'cah keys' in my purse. Are you picking up up what I am throwing down here? It is too much. Truly! Dana Farber Cancer Institute is my new career home, and it is a sight to be held. It is amazing the resources made available to patients at a hospital with money. So that is just the down and dirty of the beginning of my travel nursing adventures. Stay tuned as I have been taking pics like crazy and have tons to share. Thanks for visiting a day in the life of...

1 Comments:

  • I love visiting a day in the life of "Heath-ah Coo-pah" in beantown! What a cool city you're exploring, and youre just the adventurous soul to do it! WAY excited you're now a blogger too- and keep it up, cause we miss you!

    By Blogger hannah, at 8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home