No Day But Today

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Wine, Cheese, Chocolate, and GREAT FRIENDS

Well here is the first specific post about the wedding.. we will start with pre-wedding events. Thursday night, Sept 4, people started trickling in to town. Britt, my MOH, was so gracious and wonderful, and she threw a bachelorette party at D'Vine wine boutique in downtown Clayton. The venue was perfect! I told her that I wanted something classy, without paraphenalia or people losing their clothes. She delivered!
The perfect size party. All of my dearest friends and new family members! L-R (front) Claire, me, Britt, Kim, Becca. L-R (Back) Lindsey, Jill, Ali, Becky, Jeanne

My person, my host, my MOH, my Britt.

My girls. Look at this spread of food and beautiful people!

My mother-in-law, and my mother! They are super good friends, and now they share children!

My wedding 'BLING' wine glass. Look closely behind it.. we had goat cheese, brie, Roquefort, the list goes on and on. Britt and Jeanne, you truly out did yourselves!


Me and Ethel. Britt brought in Ethel chocolates from Chicago. They had adorable pictures on them, and inside they contained liquor! The were so delicious... unfortunately one of the flower girls got in to them on the wedding day! Haha. We caught her after just a few. That was great comic relief!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home