No Day But Today

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Frisco December

Here you see it; pine and palm. Just what Christmas should be like here in California. This is the big tree in Union Square downtown. It's funny to see Christmas Decor in 60-70 degree weather. I know that so many of you are in STL where it's still frozen, but the weather here is gorgeous. Don't worry, I'll soak it up for you. I have adopted the 'An avacado a day keeps the doctor away' for my last week here. They are so amazingly delicious, and I figure I work off the fat in my race training. I am so ready to get home, though, despite the crazy weather! UCSF continues to slip on my list of favorite hospitals...'2' more shifts there! I have so much to look forward too, and it all starts this Saturday around 2 when I land in the Lou! Hey, if you are looking for a new fabulous Christmas song, you can download 'For the Beauty of the Earth' by the Barlow Girls or 'Labor of Love' by Jill Phillips and Andrew Peterson. They are my new faves, and they are beautiful.

1 Comments:

  • Greetings from Michigan. We took off from snow covered St. Louis this morning to land in Detroit where it was warmer and there was no snow! Kind of wierd? About like Christmas with palm trees. Enjoy your time in the deep freeze of the Mid-west!

    By Blogger Bradford L. Stevens, at 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home