No Day But Today

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Full House



Calling all children of the 80s...can anyone identify this picturesque scene? Ok, well I gave it away in my title. It's the park and houses at the beginning of Full House! Can't you just picture little DJ, Stephanie, and those Olsen twins before they were corrupted by pop culture? Here in SF, this row of Victorians is called the 'Painted Ladies'. The park goes by the name of Alamo Square, and they are (as you can see) atop of one of the many HUGE hills here. Speaking of full house, my month of company starts this Friday. I am so excited! Naomi from Nashville is kicking off the fun, and I can not wait to eat through this city with a fellow 'foodie'. She is a 'go-er' as well- we'll be out of the house and on the town as early as possible. Oh, and by the way, I LOVE Cardinals Baseball.

1 Comments:

  • Stay tuned! The game is going to be played tonight. Let's hope the Cardinals clinch in St. Louis! I see San Fran stole San Diego's manager for next year. I doubt anybody will be coaching Barry Bonds next year?

    And how about your alma matter being ranked nationally in football! The Mizzou Tigers are the only good Tigers!!

    By Blogger Bradford L. Stevens, at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home