No Day But Today

Monday, October 06, 2008

one month!

It is hard to believe that one month ago today we were walking down this aisle for the first time as Mr. and Mrs. Wade. In the last month, we've had 10 days in Maui (pics to come), a visit by my folks, a trip to Cleveland, lots of wine, pina coladas, and wonderful conversations.


People ask me if it feels different, and of course.. not having to drive home at night feels wonderful. It is so great to go to bed and wake up in the same place. Mostly, though, being married to Mike just feels right. It is a natural fit, something it seems that I have been preparing for my whole life. Thus far, the transition has been seamless. (I will give you an update at the 2 month mark too.) Just look at how handsome he is. He is equally as 'attractive' on the inside as he is on the outside. I am a lucky wife, with an amazing man to love and cherish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home