No Day But Today

Friday, December 08, 2006

San Francisco Treat

Well I wanted to send some last pictures when I was officially in San Fran, but my computer died. So I am sending them now- sorry I can only include the ones that uploaded before technology was not at it's finest! I am in STL!!!! I can not even begin to describe in words how wonderful it is to be home and back in the midwest. Please don't get me wrong, I think SF is amazing, but so is being with your awesome family at Christmas time. So the count down to STL: 0 days; Coulmbia: 2 days; Nashville: 7days; MAUI: 10 days!!! Enjoy some pics. My most favorite place in San Francisco.. I took this from the bridge
From the redwood forest.....

Cloud covered skyline. Vantage point: The Twin Peaks


The sign on the Golden Gate Bridge. I am so glad they offer help!


I already miss all of the Asians. They are beautiful and everywhere!


Once more- the seals at Pier 39. They are hillarious.






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home