No Day But Today

Monday, January 01, 2007

Mele Kalikimaka and Happy New Year

Hi friends! The Coopers have safely returned from paradise. Maui certainly is all it's cracked up to be. The turtles are huge, the whales are abundant, the waterfalls are gorgeous, and the pineapple is delicious. As I tend to be an overuser of expressive adjectives, I had to dig deep in my vocabulary to find some to truly describe this place! Please enjoy just a few pictures, there will certainly be more to come! I hope you all had wonderful holiday seasons and that God blesses your 07 from the get go....... Cliffs on the north side of the island
Ryan and Steven exploring a blow hole

Maui sunset on my 25th birthday!


Waterfalls... found after we hiked through a bamboo forest! Certainly a highlight!



Another sunset from the porch of our condo...sigh





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home