No Day But Today

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Bellevue, Washington

We have officially moved Mike to Bellevue. We rented the Budget truck this weekend, called our 5 closest friends, and moved! It has been a packed few days, but we are enjoying them! I have been taking pictures like crazy, and I will share them more later.. but this is one of the kitchen (duh). It features some of my favorite things about the new condo. Nice stainless steel appliances, red cabinets, and the fun tile floor, which, by the way is cold and shows TONS of dirt=) Oh the things you learn.

In other news, Mike and I started our pre-marriage class at church on Sunday and our respective grad school classes on Monday. I was officially accepted to the program here at the UW as well! Brittany comes in town on Thursday, and I can not wait. That's life in Seattle. Talk you in a couple of weeks (hopefully sooner!)

1 Comments:

  • YAY!!!!!!!!! of what i see in this picture looks like a great choice to me! i am so pumped for you guys.

    By Blogger Becca, at 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home