No Day But Today

Saturday, January 24, 2009

made

Hey again! It's been a VERY boring few weeks up here in Western Washington. Mike and I are both in the grad school/ working schedule pretty full time. Mike has started swimming again, and I have continued to lead my sedentary lifestyle that started oh, around September 7th. The weather for the last week has been a crisp 35-40, and SUNNY! It' s pretty beautiful

I am thoroughly enjoying my classwork, but I must admit it is overwhelming. My ever supportive husband has yet to complain that my mind is always elsewhere.. I don't know how he remains so patient. We were discussing the other day that we cover all of the 'fruits of the spirit' between the two of us. Our always ingenious God has divided them up. Mike is blessed with patience (among many!)

Please enjoy some things that have 'made' my week.

1. Mike Cooper made it safely home from Australia and Singapore. That makes me SUPER happy!

2. Our BEAUTIFUL wedding album came on Wednesday. Beckie at ieimages.com never fails to amaze us with her great work. We Love it, and I keep taking study breaks tonight to look at it.


page #1

ITSDUN. This is the last page. If you want to see what's in the middle, you'll have to come visit us in Seattle.


3. My trip to the post office to pick up the wedding album was productive in two ways. This beautiful present was also awaiting. It was made for Mike and I by my patient's mom. She MADE it! We think it is super cute! I was very touched.


4. The kitchen table that we ordered at the end of November was delivered this week! We LOVE it too! It's a 48" round glass top, with beautiful dark wood. We got a great deal, and we only had to wait 2 months for delivery. Better late than never. We've thoroughly enjoyed dinner this week.

Top View

5. I had all day at home today to let a stew 'stew' in my new dutch oven. Isn't it pretty? It didn't end up tasting as good as it smelled (bummer), but I've only been a wife for 4 months... I suppose there is some grace period there.
6. I have a new PDA ('required') for school, and I am LOVING the medical programs on it. They make my diagnostic life SO much better. Who knew it was SO hard?
7. I continue to be surrounded by wonderful friends and family. Life is full of blessings. If you are reading this, you can count yourself among my blessings.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home