No Day But Today

Monday, June 19, 2006

Nashvegas

Today marks my one-month anniversary of moving out of Nashville, so I thought it only appropriate to pay tribute to the wonderful women there, especially since this began post-Nashville. Let me just go ahead and say, though, that Nashville, TN is one amazing place, and I am SO glad that I spent every ounce of time there that I did. I am also indebted to Vanderbilt Hospital for providing a wonderful nursing and career base along with plenty of challenges to get me accustomed to thinking on my feet! 3 Cheers for the good ol' south! Julie, Naomi, Me.. my last day of work at Vandy
Guitars and Colts Bolts!
Donna, Naomi, Julie, and me at the Pancake Pantry. And yes, it's as good as it sounds!
Julie, Naomi, Laura, Kels, and Jenn; a wonderfully wholesome combo of beautiful women.
This pic is a special shout out to Julie who drove all of the way out to Boston with me. She was there for the minor accident, the new subway system, the 'security-only' entry to my new apartment, the great foods, and the purchasing of post cards. This is a picture of our first day in Boston on the Duck Tour. The driver even dropped us off in the north end afterwards! We can charm!

1 Comments:

  • I cannot beleive no one has commented yet. I am glad to be the first. I just wanted to tell you, Cooper, that I love checking out your blog. I check it once every few days and it is bookmarked for easy access. I must say - you are amazing! I love that you are traveling the world and living on your own, all while having the time of your life. We love you and miss you bunches here in Wash, MO.

    By Blogger Jeff and Alison, at 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home