No Day But Today

Monday, January 22, 2007

Let the Exploration Begin!

Hello from SEATTLE!! I can't believe there is already one week down! The first week always leaves me with the overwhelming, 'Oh my what have I done' mixed with the excitement of so much to learn! There is a phenomenally wonderful church here in the city called Mars Hill. I've been listening to Pastor Mark Driscoll's sermons for a few years now, and as God would have it, I am able to start 2007 off listening to his teachings! He's practically a stand up comedian, and already I feel like this is a church community that I need to be in. So great. I took these pictures yesterday as I totally dorked out and walked down to Pike Place Market with my camera and Starbucks in hand. It's a great farmers market only about 7 blocks away! Coffee and Food... these are a few of my favorite things.
Pike Place Fish Co..... you know the 'Fish Philosophy'?
I do believe that I will be able to utilize my Seafood Cookbook
Pike Place!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home