No Day But Today

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Cooper Boys

I am so proud of my brothers.. they both have SUPER exciting things going on! Steven has been acting up a storm these past couple of weeks. He starred as the Beast in a community theatre production of "Beauty and the Beast" a few weeks ago, and this weekend he is performing in his last high school production! He is growing up so fast! In one month, he'll graduate from Marquette High School (Go Mustangs!), and then move on to South East MO State in the fall.

Ryan (the older Cooper) was just accepted into culinary school in San Francisco! He moves there at the end of June I am presuming.. I'm not sure the name of the school (I need to find out), but I hear it is a huge deal. Way to go Coop.. come on up to Seattle and cook for your big sis! Ryan and I at the Golden Gate Bridge Turkey Day 06 when I was living there.. I think we should do a take 2 this Turkey Day and stay with him!

The boys and I New Years of 06. We need some updated pics!

ps: Had a FABULOUS time with Britt- will be posting pics soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home