No Day But Today

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

my sweet valentine

On Saturday, Mike and I were able to sneak out of the city to Stevens Pass in the Cascades. We went snowshoeing on the Pacific Crest Trail which apparently ranges from Mexico to Canada. As this was our first time out, we went on a little 'tour' with a forest ranger guide who gave great history and info about the land. If Mike was posting, I am sure he would give awesome info about the cross-continental trains built over this area that allowed goods and people to get to Seattle, ultimately turning it in to a metropolitan area. As for me.. I can only remember the major points which I have just listed.
Matching Valentine Snowshoes.

Pac Crest

The day was beautiful..though it looks cloudy here, we are used to that in Seattle. Cloudy becomes beautiful at some point=). It was snowing the most awesome snowflakes. They each had their own pattern. I am sure most snowflakes do, but I swear that these were extra special. I don't know if it's because I was feeling extra in love or just super relaxed, but I was impressed.

I love evergreens.
The Wades 2/14/09. I was wearing my 'running' hat which has ultra-reflectors on it.






1 Comments:

  • so jealous, so many reasons. you two are the cutest things ever. God did such a good job with you both, and then putting you two together...He's outdone Himself! looks like such a wonderful V-Day.

    By Blogger Becca, at 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home