No Day But Today

Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Coop and Congrats Britt!

Today is Ryan's Birthday (my older-younger, much taller brother!) He's a senior at Va Tech, and he's just a great kid! Today is his 22nd birthday. That means that I am getting old! This is a pic of us in Maine this summer.
Also, December got away from me, and I didn't have time to extend a HUGE congrats to Britt Sanborn, RN. She graduated from Mizzou's nursing school Dec 15th, and just this past week she moved to Chicago where she is going to pursue both pediatric nursing and acting. She is one of this world's finest women, and I am so blessed to call her my friend! I am pumped to see what she has to offer this 'real-world' post-Mizzou!

Me, Britt (one beautiful graduate!), Becca

Mizzou grads from an assortment of decades all joining in on the greatest song on earth: The Alma Mater. Can't you just hear it? Old Missouri, Fair Missouri, Dear old varsity. Ours are hearts that fondly love thee, here's a Health to thee!!
(I think you catch my drift!)

The night wore on, but we remained in good, happy, and healthy shape! (much better than my graduation party 2 years before). We even went back to the Penguin to redeem it! Pokey sticks allowed us to finish off the evening with a bang. Calories don't count when you are celebrating graduations, right?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home