No Day But Today

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! This is a very exciting day, as there is a new little baby about to enter into the world and into our little (large) circle of family friends. Think back to the post about Nicki Roame (Daughter of Mike and Debbie Wright) and her baby shower.... well, little Abby Roame is on her way. I will post pictures as soon as I have them!!! Good luck Nicki! In other Halloween, news it was a wonderful day at work as our pediatric patients came in all dressed up! Tana and I had very happening spider rings, but they really got in the way of putting gloves on!

Last weekend we carved 'Seahawks' pumpkins.. pretty snazzy huh? I felt like the Rams deserved no loyalty this season, so I went all out Seattle style.

On Saturday Mike and I went up to an 18 hole putting green course (the Rusty Putter haha), and enjoyed a beautiful fall afternoon. The sun was glowing pink over the Olympics and the skyline. Ahhhhhh........

A less 'zoomed in' view

The greens over looking Lake Washington. I mean, honestly, this place is gorgeous!
I will keep you updated on the new babies!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home