No Day But Today

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mike's Big 2-7 and Claire's Big News!

Mike celebrated his 27th birthday on Sunday! We had a great weekend; Saturday 10 engineers and I met out at Redhook brewery, took a tour, and enjoyed a refreshing IPA. Sunday we went hiking down at Crystal Mtn. It's just east of Mount Rainier (I think that's the direction), but it was so cloudy we couldn't even see it! That means we'll have to go back again. It was still gorgeous, nonetheless, but I was unable to post those pictures. I will keep working on it! We went to dinner that night at Benihana's, a Japanese steak house. I love those places. We sat next to this family who was hosting a Brazilian exchange student (very cool!). They brought 83 year old grandma who was a bit hard of hearing and thoroughly enjoyed her 'beefeater on the rocks with an onion.' Yikes..I've never even heard of that! What a great time. I think he had a good weekend. Luckily I was able to post this one! We took this Sunday night right before dinner... isn't he so cute?

Second exciting story is that Claire and Adam are engaged!!! I am so pumped and can not wait to watch this planning unfold. They are an absolutely wonderful couple. CONGRATS! I love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home