No Day But Today

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Guster is for Lovers



I LOVE GUSTER! Went with some friends of friends from out east to the Guster concert in Berkeley last night. Berkeley is the epitome of a left wing college town. (No surprise there). The show was just wonderful. They played every song I could hope for! Other events of the weekend include Golden Gate Park, Bridge to Bridge 7K (benefiting Northern Cal Special Olympics), and some time at the Pacific Ocean. Pics to follow this week most likely. Another highlight of the weekend was catching up with friends. I was truly blessed with great phone conversations which just warmed my heart. One more thing- Claire and Carrie both turned 25 this week. Happy Birthday girls! I remember our 21st birthdays like they were yesterday! (Believe it or not). Time flies, and I am so grateful for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home