No Day But Today

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Busy Busy....

The past week has been quite the whirlwind! Ryan Cooper and friends were in town this weekend. It was so great to do all of the Boston tourist stuff all over again. Have I mentioned yet today that I am in love with this city? It is just absolutely amazing. Our visit was so great- Ryan's friends came and we all just had a blast. I was very excited to spend more time with his roommates. I really like them- that makes me so glad because it means he has good taste in people....and he is so cute as always. I don't think he reads this, so I can feel free to gush. On Sunday we went to the Museum of Science- they have this special exhibit called Body World. It's a plastination exhibit. Basically they replace the fluid that would be in our tissues with synthetic rubber and plastic polymers to preserve the body. So it was all of these real, whole bodies that they had dissected to show different organs/muscle/nerve systems. The exhibit also included organs with cancerous tumors, hearts s/p infarcts, brain hemorrhages etc. So cool! Ryan and I on our way to the North End
He's so cute.. we went up to ME for some lobstah
Friends at the Snow Patrol concert last night. I LOVE Snow Patrol
Well, I am going to sign off now. It's been the hardest week of work all summer. Tomorrow is my day off (PTL) and I have much to do. The New York gig fell through last minute, so I am back to square 1 for the next assignment. God sure does work in mysterious ways! Stay tuned..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home