No Day But Today

Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Charles

Instead of running today, I walked my normal 'route' and took pictures.... absolutely breathtaking! I am so fortunate to live right by the Charles River which separates Boston from Cambridge. The Red Line of the 'T' goes over this bridge into MIT and Harvard Sq.
MIT (can you see the dome?)
I love sailboats
If this doesn't inspire you to run, I don't know what would!
Despite the fact that I walked instead of ran, I still got my workout today as I took a wrong turn at Central Sq. I was trying to go to my cousin's house which is right by Hahvahd. I ended up at MIT. oops! That's an extra little mile or so. It was a great day off today- I could certainly handle another. I am excited to start my next assignment in (drumroll please) San Francisco!! I only work 3 days a week- sounds like lots of beach time to me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home