No Day But Today

Monday, September 04, 2006

Farewell to Gretchen

This is a shout out to the best little Saturn a girl could ever own! She has delivered me safely to so many places. Just this past weekend she traveled through Ernesto all of the way from Bean Town to STL. She has been so good to me, but alas.. I can no longer fit my entire life in a Saturn. Her miles are also getting up there, so in an effort to make it safely to California.. I did a little shopping... Good little Gretchen
This is the new car... a 2006 Hyundai Tucson. Any suggestions of new names? I will definitely need help!

Will be able to fit much more 'stuff' in here! In general it's been a great weekend. I wrapped things up in Boston. It was wicked hard (if you will) to leave. Good to have somewhere that you love so much to go back to someday! Sunday I had lunch with my dear friend Nina and her FIANCEE Tyrone Roberson! It is wonderful how God brought them together. Labor Day was spent with my folks at our family friends' house. I've only been in St. Louis 36 hours and I've already had pork steaks, gooey butter cake, and Fritz's. Life is good.....

1 Comments:

  • Congrats on the new car! It looks awesome. I know Gretchen will be sorely missed. Jeff and I will try to work up some new name ideas for this one.
    I am sad we were never able to visit you in Boston. San Fran is great though and you will love it. Miss you tons and love catching up on your life via your blog.

    By Blogger Jeff and Alison, at 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home