No Day But Today

Friday, September 22, 2006

Napa


This is the first of what I hope to be several blog entries entitled Napa. I am obsessed with the wine country. There I said it. I am! It's incredible... though it was on fire today (yikes!) I am driving down the highway watching helicopters fly over this forrest that is on fire dropping chemicals and what not. Despite all of that, these vineyards are absolutely amazing! I was stupid and forgot my camera, but I have included one that Britt took last week. I wish that I could describe the beauty of this area of the country.. just know that to get to Napa Valley you have to cross the Golden Gate. It is just unreal my friends, unreal. To top it all off, I was able to listen to this GREAT new CD mix courtesy of my Boston gal Lauren Kelly. She has great taste in music. Know that San Fran is going well, though I find the hospital pretty much completely backwards. Knowing that I next 3 in a row, I came back from my trip to the valley today with 5 bottles of wine and a bag of chocolate. After my previous 2 shifts this week, I wanted to be good to myself. Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • A couple of weeks off the blog circuit & look what I've missed!! Already in SanFran... you're my travel hero! You were a wise soul before you went traveling; but now after so many different experiences with people & places- We need to have coffee all over again! You're cheering for our Cardinals tonight, right? I'll say a few prayers tonight, including one for you! and for our team :) St.Louis misses you! Love from The Stevens!

    By Blogger hannah, at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home