No Day But Today

Friday, February 02, 2007

Where the sun don't Shine

This post is so late that it has already started to rain again, but last week was absolutely, absolutely gorgeous here in Seattle. People question the decision to move to the Pac NW in January... but at least I'm not in the midwest where it's 8 degrees! Just kidding.. please enjoy these pictures from last week/weekend. View of Mt. Rainier as the sun was coming up (around 7:45 am- so late!).. that's right, from my apartment balcony!
Again, sunset at the water. The mountains across the sound are part of the Olympic mountain range.

Ok, I like water and rocks and boats. Many more pictures of these things to come! God continues to bless me on a daily basis here. I hope you are experiencing the same!


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home