No Day But Today

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter: A Risen Mix

Christ the Lord is Risen Today, Alleluia! I hope that your Easter Sunday was full of joy! Our church services this morning was full of trumpets and gospel music. www.marshillchurch.org I have been so blessed by a good church here in Seattle. After church Mike and I hosted an orphan Easter for all of us 20 somethings far away from our homes. We have enough ham to last us a month! I pray that your day was full of peace and blessings as well! Yesterday we hiked 'Rattlesnake Pass' (which did not actually have rattlesnakes). It was incredible to be out and enjoying the Pac NW. The trees smelled delicious, and the views were great. We hiked all the way up to snow (which I thought was a huge deal!). This is a picture of Mt. Si that Mike took last summer. On our hike we had great views of Mt. Si, so I wanted to include something beautiful. This is Seattle in the summer... now I know what I will be missing. I'll have to come back!
Oh Beautiful, for spacious skies!


1 Comments:

  • Nice throw back to a great mix if I may say so myself. I was just telling someone about our orphan easter with us and britt and adam stevens and church at the crossing.

    By Blogger Becca, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home