No Day But Today

Sunday, February 18, 2007

A glorious city!

Once again the weather in the Pacific NW trumps the midwest. It's been in the low 50s here all weekend, and the sun has shown itself for sure! I love weekends.. 2 days in a row that you don't have to get up and go to work! This morning Mike and I took a ferry across the sound to Bainbridge Island. Don't worry.. we didn't crash like Grey's Anatomy. (By the way, if they kill Meredith off I am going to be very upset!) Per Giada's (food network) recommendation, we had brunch at a little place called Cafe Nola right on the water. Boats, coffee, boys.. life is good! The city this morning from the ferry coming back from Bainbridge Island.
View of the city from West Seattle (02/17/07)
The city from the Space Needle, when my mom and I came back in 2004. Glorious!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home