No Day But Today

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Mike Cooper is the big 50!!!

Mike Cooper turned the big 5-0 yesterday, Saturday April 21st! Happy Birthday Mike Cooper! They celebrated the day cruisin around in a HOT blue camero (it was either a 66 or a 69), I wish I knew more about that stuff! It's similar to the one he drove in high school. So Mike and Jill went down to a winery in St. Genevieve and then out to dinner on the Hill with the whole Cooper-family's-wonderful-circle-of-friends. My dad is one of the most incredible men I know; he works hard and he takes great care of us crazy Cooper kids. He's an incredibly talented man in so many ways, he's an awesome Christian. He's just darn near practically perfect in every way! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful man as a dad!
Matching Mike and Jill last summer at the Botanical Gardens.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home