No Day But Today

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Space Needle

This blog entry goes out to The Space Needle. It's such a trademark that I feel it needs an entire entry of its own. These pictures are a compilation of several different days of space needle viewing. This weekend was wonderfully relaxing and full of delicious foods and great conversation. I also started my new Paul Farmer book; Pathologies of Power. He is a huge 'public health-er' and a big mover in social inequalities and human rights. I respect him and LOVE his work! So after much fulfilling time, I feel very refreshed and ready for Monday! Spring Space Needle
Space Needle in the Skyline (taken from the ferry)

The Top

Built for the 1962 World's Fair, it is 605 feet tall.
The city from the top!

We couldn't see Rainier that day, but it was beautiful anyway!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home