No Day But Today

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Babies Babies Everywhere!

And this is NEVER a bad thing. I have realized that I am entering in to this new phase of my life.. more of my friends are getting married, and people my age are having babies! SO FUN! I know that people moan and groan about getting older, but so far I quite like it. By and far year 25 has been just one breathtaking moment after another, and there are events already planned for 2008 that will make it wonderful as well! I want to show you the little miracles that have come along recently.
I promised pictures of little Abby Rose as soon as I had them. She entered the world last Wednesday, Oct 31 at 9:15pm. I think she is less than a day old here! The good news is she already has 3 pairs of boots. This is one lucky little girl!

Baby Abby with Grandma and Grandpa Wright.

This is Delaney Lynn Schuster. She was born to Steve and Trish Schuster on September 12th. They now live in Phoenix where Steve just started his residency at Mayo Clinic. Steve, of course, is a good family friend of both Mike and myself. I think they are calling her 'Laney' for short. So cute!

Delaney at about 7 weeks. Happy Halloween!

This is Marilyn Kelly Dichsen. She is the daughter of Karen and Adam Dischen. Karen is formerly Karen Dodson, sister of my dear friend Kim. Marilyn was born in Chicago on June 6th. She is 5 months old today!


Anne Geddes meets Marilyn Dichsen. They call her 'Sweet Pea', and so her grandma made this little sweet pea Halloween costume!

Mike's niece and nephew, Carson and Olivia. Yes, you are right, they could not be any more cute!
The Nieders family. L-R. Carson, Dax, Olivia, Lindsey (Mike's sister). They seem to be just the perfect little family! Mike and I try to learn as much as we can from them.








1 Comments:

  • Hi Ms Heather!
    Thank you so much for including me on your blog--I am honored!! I totally had no idea you had a blog--you are SO on my blog cronies list now (that is if you don't mind?)
    Now, we'll be updated from the northwest side of the country--woo-hoo!

    Marilyn Kelly

    By Blogger K*A*M, at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home