No Day But Today

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

'C' cubed

Claire and Adam
'C' cubed, Claire, Coop, Carrie

For the last week, my wonderful friends Claire and Adam have been in Boston visiting. Their visit was a wonderful blessing of good times, food, travels etc. Claire was one of my roommates Senior year at Mizzou, and Adam is her wonderful, long-time BF. We were able to get out of the city some this weekend. Got into Manhattan Friday evening and were met by Beryl (the 'tropical' storm). Via very scary and wet cab ride we made it to Brooklyn to visit our other roommate from Senior year, Carrie and her great boy, Ted. I felt like no time had elapsed since we were all together, but our lives are much more settled now. I think we are all glad about that! It is a joy to see such wonderful girls grow up into women who are changing the world! I also found out on Monday that I will get to see much more of Carrie as I am moving to the Big Apple in September. I'll be working at NY Presbyterian/Cornell Med... stay tuned for more details on the next big step!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home