No Day But Today

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Cherry Garcia

So really it was Jerry Garcia... my Somerville friends and I ran in this 'fun and run and stay fit' race along the Charles that somehow got Jerry Garcia in the title. It was a 4.2 mile race with BBQ, Beer, and a Dead Head band afterwards. It is amazing to me how people can down beer after running like that! The most random thoughts went through my head as I was running... how humbled I am to have a body that works well enough to exert myself that way! Then on the other hand, I was wishing it was a Cherry Garcia race (are you familiar with the Ben and Jerry's flavor?) Just kidding... it is good preparation for Pheonix 07. Anyone interested? By some miracle the Cards/Cubs game is on in Boston! I am just in heaven! I'll be in STL the first week in September- anyone interested in a date to Busch stadium?

1 Comments:

  • Oooo... yes!! first weekend in September- I'd love to see you. I haven't even been to new Buschy yet, if you're still thinking about a game let me know! Is "wicked" the Boston phrase for "cool"? I've think heard that before... :)

    By Blogger hannah, at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home