No Day But Today

Thursday, May 17, 2007

My Hood

Perhaps it's a good sign that I've been here 5 months and I am just getting around to the blog entry regarding my neighborhood! I am living in Tower 801 at the corner of 8th and Pine. Pine runs parallel with and is one block north of Pike. Pike place market is at the corner of Pike and 1st... all that to say that I am right in the heart of 'downtown.' I'm in the retail core, and I've been surprisingly well behaved! This city is very small and extremely easy to navigate. Lucky me! It's very manageable, and I love it! Tower at 801. I am in 20E
One of the neighborhood starbucks....

Sigh
From the Highway, take a Right at Niketown onto Pike and a left onto 8th; Welcome Home!

I need to hit this up!
This is the convention center which is at 8th and Pike... you would not believe some of the conventions they have here in Seattle. Let me just say, one weekend there were a lot of people dressed like animals.......

A view of Mt. Rainier from my 20th floor balcony... at sunset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home