No Day But Today

Thursday, June 28, 2007

London, Paris, or Bust!

Hello again from Ireland! Session 2 is coming to a close today; many of the children have already left this morning (at half 6 or 7), and I am stuffing my suitcase full of what I am sure will be more than 20kg. (Oh well.. what's another 20 euros to pay to fly to London anyway, right?) These last 10 days have absolutely flown by, and, of course, they have been just wonderful. The weather, though, has not reached 60 in the last 10 days, and we've had what they like to call 'liquid sunshine'. Perhaps when I come back to Barretstown, I'll pick July or August! Nonetheless, tomorrow I fly from Dublin to London to meet Mike!!!! We are both excited after a month away. We'll be in London Fri- Mon morning, and we'll Chunnel it down to Paris for the week. I'll be back stateside 7-7-07, and I hope to see all of you midwesterners in the month of July! Happy 4th to all of you! This is Cooper, signing off of the internet for 10 whole days. I don't know if I'll make it.. but then again I've been without my cell phone since June 3rd... and you thought it couldn't be done. =) Cheers to you, and thanks a million!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home