No Day But Today

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Please Sir, May I Have Another?

In case you didn't know, I have the most wonderful boyfriend ever. In case you didn't know! He surprised me this weekend and took me to Lake Chelan in central Washington. We went wine tasting to wineries around the lake, had a nice little picnic, and enjoyed our last weekend together for a while! The wine tasting was great..... very lighthearted and giggly. I think you get where I am going with that!
Friday is my last day at work. Britt flies in Saturday morning and we head out of town with Frannie (the Tuscon) on Sunday. I am sort of dreading leaving Mike, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to 2 months off! (Just like I am in college again!) Lake Chelan
Grapevines on the hillside... LOVE IT!

Our picnic at the 'Apple Inn'. Ahh, Washington.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home