No Day But Today

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Desserts, twice daily

This blog post is dedicated 100% to the food that we ate in Paris. Mike is so wonderful because he indulged in desserts twice a day with me. That may or may not include nutella crepes we had for lunch. The French really have cuisine figured out, and as they say, 'French women don't get fat.' Does that apply to American women in Paris? What if you are walking tons during the day? Feast with your eyes..... Nutella and banana crepe with cafe. The bananas are the saving grace in this meal..

Cappuccino. Isn't it beautiful? A work of art in a cup!

I didn't know I could be so happy. If I had 3 hands I would have been triple fisting it. Right hand: baguette. Left hand: tartes from the patisserie that we visited everyday. Raspberries and cream always end in a delicious treat. I believe we spent a total of 2.50 (euros) on that bottle of wine!

My hot boyfriend drinking coffee at the Chateau de Versailles.

Mike with breakfast. A delicious Quiche Lorraine and Almond Croissant. (Mike's favorite!) Note the Tour de Eiffel in the background! This was about 3 blocks from our hotel!

Carb Addict

Our favorite Tartes. Don't worry we tried each of these. My favorite was the one on the very far right. In fact, I am drooling right now thinking about this shop.

Fromage (cheese). Incredible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home